The PowerPanel® Enterprise is a centralized power monitoring software designed to monitor and manage a large number of distributed devices in the data center. The PowerPanel® Enterprise allows users to customize the floor map of data center, and displays the devices and their real-time information in different colors to help users spot the problems at a glance.
When a device is detected as abnormal, the system will send an alarm notification to users, so that the users can react to the problem immediately and keep the data center up and running smoothly. Furthermore, PowerPanel® Enterprise provides dynamic dashboards, analytical charts and periodic reports to show comprehensive information on data center energy consumption, power usage, PUE and environmental statistics to help users making optimal power management decisions.
- Real-time Power and Environment Monitoring
- Visualized Floor Map
- User-configurable Rack Space Arrangement
- Dynamic Dashboards
- PUE Monitoring
- Various Analysis Charts
- Auto-discover Devices
- Threshold Management
- Events and Alarm Management
- Real-time Alert Notification
- Periodic Report: weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Plugin Updates and System Upgrade
- Server room
- Data Centers
File Name PowerPanel® EnterpriseFile Type User's ManualVersion 4Language EnglishFile Size 8.0MBFile Name PowerPanel® Enterprise BasicFile Type DatasheetVersion 2Language EnglishFile Size 2.5MB
File Name PowerPanel® Enterprise_Installation GuideFile Type User's ManualVersion 3Language EnglishFile Size 2.8MB
File Name PowerPanel® Enterprise Basic for Windows ServerOperating SystemWindows Server 2012 R2File Type Software & UtilityVersion 126.96.36.199Language
EnglishMD5c8f6173e1221a6bf3b1e3dbce55e8f8bFile Size 118 MBDescription PowerPanel® Enterprise software provides the most comprehensive power management solutions for users to monitor and manage compatible CyberPower PDU, ATS, UPS, RMCARD and ENVIROSENSOR in the data center and server room.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
Find the latest versions of the most popular web browsers below.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Your message has been sent successfully.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below: