PowerPanel® Business for Windows
CyberPower PowerPanel® Business for Windows
- Real-time Monitoring
- Scheduled Shutdown/Restart
- External Command Scripts
- VMware VM Shutdown
- VMware VM Migration
- Detailed Event Logs
- Events and Alarm Management
- Device Configuration
- Computer Graceful Shutdown
- Energy Consumption Statistics
- VMware ESXi Shutdown
- VMware vApp Shutdown
- Automatic Event Notification
- Remote Access via Web Browser
- Network Protocols Supported
- Mobile App Supported
AWARDS & CERTIFICATION
|Equipment Status Log, User Action Log|
|Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Czech, English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Spanish|
|SNMPv1, SNMPv3, HTTP, HTTPS|
|UPS, PDU, ATS, RMCARD, Environmental Sensor|
|Email, Push Notification, SMS|
|Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, Windows Hyper-V Server 2012 R2, Windows Hyper-V Server 2012, VMware vCenter 7.0|
|Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or Later, Microsoft Edge|
Hardware Requirement (Recommended)
|Minimum Core 2-compatible CPU|
|Minimum of 1GB RAM|
|Minimum of 1GB free space|
|USB Port, Serial Port|
PowerPanel® Business Local/Remote - Installation and Access on Windows
PowerPanel® Business Local/Remote - Shutdown Configuration for Specific Events
PowerPanel® Business Local - Scheduled Shutdown and Restart
PowerPanel® Business Local/Remote - Email Notifications for Specific Events
PowerPanel® Business Local/Remote - Command Scripts for Specific Events
PowerPanel® Business Local/Remote - Import and Export System Settings
Please fill in the form before downloading the software.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|