3rd-party Devices Supported
Equipped with SNMP and Modbus management tool, the software supports 3rd-party manufactures' devices by entering an SNMP OID or Modbus address.
Visualized Floor Map
The feature provides a complete overview showing power consumption, space usage, locations of devices, and the status of each device in different colors for users to easily spot a problem.
User-configurable Rack Space Arrangement
This function allows users to adjust the total rack units (RU) and relocate the device in front or rear of the rack. Users can also split a single RU into 2-3 sections for placing more small devices.
Default dashboard templates are built in for displaying the real-time statistics of total power, device data, environmental data, energy consumption and CO2 footprint in various analysis charts.
Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) Monitoring
Engineered to provide the real-time PUE, PUE trends and usage trends for total energy, the software helps increase overall data center efficiency.
The SNMP devices within the specified IP range can be automatically discovered, so users can add devices to system with simple clicks.
The summary reports are on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for analyzing the power consumption, environmental statistics, energy cost and PUE of each floor map.
Mobile App Supported
With the designated DCIM app, users can easily monitor data center status via mobile phone while receiving alert notifications when an unexpected event occurs.
With advanced surveillance module, the software can add up to 16 IP cameras in one layout for real-time video monitoring.
Motion detection is an advanced function of the surveillance module, automatically recording and saving abnormal events in Video Event Log for later review.
3D Floor Map
This feature provides a 3D view by simulating the actual positions of the devices in a data center, hence enabling users to easily spot any issues at a glance.
Find an authorized local distributor or reseller near you to purchase CyberPower products.
|By Store Type :|
|By Location :|
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Are you sure you want to leave this page? The selected itmes will be cleared.Restart Stay on this page
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.