CyberPower Warranty Terms and Conditions
To the original purchaser, Cyber Power Systems, Inc., (herein as “CyberPower”) warrants and represents that the CyberPower products (the “Product”) shall be free from defects in design, assembly, material, manufacturing and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, which will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty (the “Warranty”) stated below.
The “Warranty Period” is defined as the following:
(1) With product registration: The Warranty will start counting from the date of the online registration within thirty (30) days after purchase.
(2) Without product registration: The Warranty will start counting from the date of the original purchase. Proof supporting the date of the original purchase is required, such as an invoice or a receipt.
If no proof of the original purchase date can be provided, the Warranty will start counting from the date of manufacture.
The Warranty terminates if the original purchaser sells or otherwise transfers in any way the Product to someone else. CyberPower recommends online product registration for your own right. For product registration, please visit our website https://www.cyberpower.com for more details.
The Warranty length varies from the location of purchase and the product type purchased. Please select the country or region as seen on our website https://www.cyberpower.com to obtain Warranty information for applicable to your area.
In the event the Product fails to comply with the foregoing warranty, CyberPower shall, at its own discretion, either:
(1) repair or replace the defective Product, component or part to the original purchaser, standard shipping charge from CyberPower to the original purchaser is at CyberPower’s expense, or
(2) refund to the original purchaser the purchase price of the Product.
Repair or Replacement during Warranty Period
For speedier service, CyberPower may, at its option, replace the defective Product with new, refurbished or reconditioned Product without prior notice. The Warranty on replacement Product is ninety (90) days or the remainder of the original Warranty, whichever is longer. The Warranty of the serviced Product is the remainder of the original Warranty.
The Warranty does not cover any defects or damages due to, including but not limited to, accident, fire, flood, lightning, vandalism, acts of God, neglect, abuse or misuse or due to, including but not limited to, shipping, storage, installation, application, operation or maintenance not in conformity with CyberPower’s recommendations and industry standard practices.
The Warranty does not cover system batteries, battery plant and all other peripheral products and accessories not supplied by CyberPower (including components and software) or the installation, operation, maintenance or service of such accessories.
The Warranty does not cover reimbursement for labor, power washing, gaining access, removal, installation, temporary power or any other expenses, which may be incurred in connection with repair or replacement in any way.
The Warranty does not cover accessories shipped with the Product, including but not limited to, cable, user manual, CD, etc.
The Warranty does not cover any Product if the serial number affixed to the Product has been removed, defaced, changed, altered or tampered with.
The Warranty is null and invalid if the product is installed and/or used in inappropriate environments, including but not limited to, liquid damage, extreme heating/cooling conditions and/or temperature fluctuation exceeding design limit, direct sunlight or halogen light exposure. The installation of the Product in inappropriate environments will lead to total loss of The Warranty coverage.
The Warranty is only valid in the country where the Product is originally purchased, unless stated otherwise. If the Product is shipped internationally, the country of the original purchase is the nation where purchaser places the order to.
All batteries supplied by CyberPower should be recharged immediately after a discharge. Batteries left discharged for a certain period of time may be exposed to the risk of permanent damage. Batteries shall be recharged every three (3) to six (6) months while in storage prior to use.
The Warranty is exclusive, and CyberPower makes no other warranty of any kind whatsoever. CyberPower specifically disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, which shall not be applicable under any circumstances whatsoever. CyberPower shall have no responsibility for any particular application made of the product.
The Warranty shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy of all purchasers and users of the product. Under no circumstances shall CyberPower be liable for damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential by reason of any defective products, breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise. In no event shall CyberPower be liable for any amount in excess of the purchase price paid for any product found to be defective.
(Some countries or regions do not allow limitations or exclusion of implied warranties, incidental damages, and/or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply in certain regions. CyberPower offers specific legal rights stated above, and the original purchaser may have other rights which vary between jurisdictions).
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice to meet our practice of continuously striving for improved service offerings.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Are you sure you want to leave this page? The selected itmes will be cleared.Restart Stay on this page
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.