UPS Management Through Cloud
Users can add a UPS to the PowerPanel Cloud system through the product, enabling remote monitoring and management of multiple UPS systems via a secure web portal or mobile app.
QR Code for Quick Setup
For users with wired Ethernet network, it is quick and easy to add the UPS to the cloud system just by scanning the QR code on the product through PowerPanel App.
The product is plug-and-play for quick and immediate installation. This design allows users to install the product by simply inserting the card into the expansion slot, bringing users convenience.
Users can conveniently upgrade firmware to the newest version via PowerPanel Cloud web interface or PowerPanel App in order to ensure optimal system operation.
The product is manufactured using environmentally-safe procedures in compliance with the RoHS directive, which restricts the use of hazardous materials in the manufacture of electronic and electrical equipment.
Ethernet 100Base-TX , Ethernet 10Base-T
PowerPanel App (Free 3-year Service) , PowerPanel Cloud (Free 3-year Service)
54 x 36.1 x 76.5
Find an authorized local distributor or reseller near you to purchase CyberPower products.
|By Store Type :|
|By Location :|
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Are you sure you want to leave this page? The selected itmes will be cleared.Restart Stay on this page
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.