Various Software Modules for Different Applications
The software provides different modules for performing system management. Local/Remote modules enable computers graceful shutdown, while Management module provides easy monitoring and management for multiple power devices through network.
New Intuitive Interface
The software is designed with a new intuitive interface, color-coded for instant confirmation of power status and system alerts.
UPS Status Monitoring
An overview of the system, including vital information of the UPS, is provided for monitoring and ensuring a smooth operation.
Computer Graceful Shutdown
The computer can be gracefully shut down to prevent data loss when an unexpected power or system event occurs.
This function allows configuration of schedule to shutdown/restart the UPS and computer at specific date and time to flexibly manage the power usage. The boot setting of the BIOS system must be enabled to perform scheduled restart.
Energy Consumption Statistics
The statistics include energy consumption, carbon emission and energy costs for power usage analysis.
External Command Scripts
This function allows user-programmable command executions to customize event action based on individual needs.
VMware ESXi/VM Shutdown
The software performs VM (Virtual Machine) and VMware ESXi host shutdown to prevent data loss and ensure smooth system operation.
Automatic Event Notification
Users will receive notifications of system events, ensuring any faults are dealt with timely and properly.
PowerPanel Cloud Solution
The Local module is integrated with PowerPanel Cloud solution, allowing users to monitor and manage the UPS systems from the cloud.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.