CyberPower, founded in 1997, is a global power management solution provider. CyberPower has been continuously offering high-efficiency power management products, ranging from UPS, Racks, PDUs, Inverters, Solar Energy Systems, Power Management Software, Surge Protectors, to Mobile Accessories. CyberPower provides excellent hardware and software integration while keeping focusing on green solutions to the broad fields that the brand serves.
CyberPower has the ability of product development, software design, manufacturing capability, logistics management and marketing strategies, which make it the world-class professional power solution provider.
|Company Name||Cyber Power Systems, Inc.|
|Industry Type||Other Electronics|
|President||HO, LIEN HSUN|
|Title of Spokesman||Assistant Vice President/Finance Dept.|
|Tel of Spokesman||(02)8792-9510|
|Acting Spokesperson||LIN, HSIU-CHU|
|Date of Establishment||1997/06/27|
|Business Tax Code||97474067|
|Date of Listing||2009/12/23|
|Issued Shares||83,500,821 shares|
|CPAs Firm||Deloitte Taiwan|
|Address||11F., No.26, Jinzhuang Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan.|
|Operations Management Division||1. Assist in company-wide sales promotions.
2. Establish and implement sales operation management and sales management systems.
3. Plan, evaluate and assist in implementing new branches and operation bases.
4. Plan, promote and manage new businesses, and maintain and serve key accounts.
5. Provide technical support.
6. RMA policy planning and management, and product re-engineering and repair.
|Global Branding & Marketing Division||
|Quality Assurance Center||
|Finance & Accounting Division||
|Information Management Division||
|Logistics Management Division||
|Research & Engineering Center||
|AC UPS Division||
|Data Center Development Division||Develop short, medium and long-term development strategies to reach Data Centers and Facilities solutions.|
|Power Accessory Division||
|Energy Program & 3-Phase UPS Division||
1. Collection of technical data and development of products.
2. Internal technology transfer and training.
3. Provide services and consulting of system engineering projects for product line.
4. Provide product version maintenance and function update management for each product line.
5. Tainan factory production capacity and maintenance management.
If you have any requests or suggestions for CyberPower IR Services, please contact us via the following methods.
Spokesman/Assistant Vice President of Finance Dept.
Fax: (02) 8792-9525
Acting Spokesperson/Senior Specialist of Accounting Dept.
Fax: (02) 8792-9525
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.