Enter your power protection requirements to quickly find the UPS solution you need.
UPS Buying Guide
UPS Selector Guide UPS Selector Guide
CyberPower’s UPS selector helps you find the uninterruptible power supply solution for your home, office, server room, or data center equipment.
How does the UPS selector work?
The UPS selector requests your preferences for power load, runtime and room for growth to determine the product which matches your power requirements.
In addition, you may also choose other features under "Optional Filters" to more accurately find the product you need.
Compare products by using the "Add to compare" function in the search result page to see the specifications of each product side by side Add to Compare Share the product list information from the search result page by generating a web link based on your power requirements Share Product List Learn more about the UPS operation principles and its key selection criteria by referring to the UPS Buying Guide UPS Buying Guide
The information provided is for reference only. It may be changed without notice and is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. For system configuration, please contact our staff.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Are you sure you want to leave this page? The selected itmes will be cleared.Restart Stay on this page
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.