The Telephone Network is Going Digital
With technology advances and increasing business telecommunications demand, the traditional PSTN and ISDN lines have become outdated and costly to maintain. Thus, telecom companies intend to switch analog telephone services over to the IP network and provide upgraded services at the same time. That means the old rotary phones using the conventional phone line will no longer work while the VoIP becomes the mainstream. Customers will be pushed towards a VoIP service for data and telephony services.
Stay Connected is the Next Thing That We Need to Focus on
While VoIP systems are more reliable than traditional landlines, there's still a risk of downtime as the entire network is highly reliant on the internet. However, staying online is not as easy as we think. A sudden power outage may prevent you from making calls, conducting sales meetings, and even disrupting your business operation.
Keep Your Internet Connection During a Blackout
To protect your business from interruptions in the power supply, the efficient way is to deploy the uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems when upgrading to VoIP systems. CyberPower Telecom Power UPS systems are specifically designed to power modems and routers when the power goes out. Due to its high power efficiency and low power consumption, it is a cost-effective solution but provides maximum network uptime during blackouts. In addition, the compact design makes it easy to install in any office space.
Power Backup Designed for Telecom & Networking Devices
Power and Protect Your Office Electronics
Moreover, the switch-off affects not only voice services, but devices connected to traditional lines, such as security alarms, POS terminals, door entry machines, CCTV and fax machines that you also need to consider upgrading to an IP-based solution.
As well, these devices are vulnerable to the power supply, so planning for uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems into your upgrading plan is highly recommended. The UPS system can provide backup power for your office devices, including VoIP, CCTV and point of sale (POS) terminals to keep equipment operational when the power goes out. Moreover, it also features guaranteed power protection for sensitive electronics to avoid damage. CyberPower offers a comprehensive product line of UPS systems available in different sizes and levels of power protection. Depending on how many devices will be connected and how much power will be needed, we can meet every application and budget requirement.
Find out Our Trustworthy UPS Systems
Businesses are preparing for upcoming changes to the digital voice and collaboration service now. As we mentioned above, it is highly recommended to include UPS systems in your upgrade plan so that your business operations can remain productive in the event of a power outage.
UPS Systems for Telecom and Networking Devices
UPS Systems for Home and Office Applications
UPS Systems for Enterprise Applications
The professional UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation to stabilize the AC power output for business applications
The rackmount UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation to stabilize the AC power output for IT equipment
The online double-conversion UPS with built-in Remote Cloud Card for easy remote monitoring and management
The high-performance online double-conversion UPS that offers reliable power protection
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.