CyberPower takes pride in delivering complete and reliable power solutions to ensure the continuity of your critical systems and applications.
For personal computers, peripherals, or entertainment systems, CyberPower offers full-featured and reliable power solutions to protect your equipment from data loss or damage.
CyberPower provides smart power protection and management solutions for small/medium businesses which require uninterrupted operation of vital office equipment or network devices.
For power-demanding applications such as server rooms and data centers, CyberPower offers class-leading three-phase Uninterruptible Power Supply systems, all delivering excellent reliability, efficiency, and availability.
CyberPower offers innovative, reliable, and efficient solutions for customizing a PV system and making the most of solar power.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's