Last Updated in 2018/05/17
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To provide better service for you, we collect information in the following ways:1.1 Information you provide us.
Use our services may require you to sign up for an account by CyberPower website or apps. You will give us your name, address, phone number, email address, products you registered and serial number. You will be requested to provide your payment information and products you ordered if you purchase through CyberPower website or apps.
If you need to get in touch with our customer service team, or reach out to us through other means (such as through social media) we will collect information from you there too.
When you use our services or login your account, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information includes: your computer or device operating system, application version, language settings, pages the date and time you accessed our services, referral URL, cookies (“cookie statement”), IP address , geographical information, the hardware, software, internet browser or apps, the updated status of our products, domain name of the website where you come from, number of visits, average time spent on the site and pages viewed.For some power monitoring services, we will also automatically collect some information from your computer or device. Learn more about our
information power monitoring services collect.
We will not collect, use or process any your sensitive personal information, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use your information for the purpose of2.1 Registration an account on CyberPower website or apps.
2.2 Customer service
- respond your question and support your needs.
- communicate with you.
- deliver product.
- market our products, services, training courses, events and upcoming changes, improvements or promotions.
- conduct surveys and customer services.
- issue you newsletters.
- notify you upcoming events.
You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communications at any time using the "Unsubscribe" link in each newsletter or communication, or you can administer your subscriptions through your account (if you've created one).
- comprehend the relevancy of your geographical area and our products.
- upgrade our websites, apps or software or to trace and eliminate bugs.
- analyze abnormal status through electricity information.
- provide, develop, protect and improve services or products, to develop new ones.
- deliver electricity information and to notify you abnormal status periodically through GCM (Google Cloud Messaging), APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) or SMS.
- for an improved user experience, internal training and general optimization purposes build features that will make the services available on our websites and apps easier to use.
- to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website.
- promote safety and security on and off of our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
- Upgrade software or apps.
- notify terms and policy changes.
CyberPower processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may store and process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live. Your information will be under appropriate safeguards with encryption or pseudonymisation.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 For processing or compliance reasons
CyberPower may share your information with its affiliates including companies' employees, our trusted agents, representatives, vendors, organizations, consultants and other service suppliers who need to access your information to carry out the purposes above or work on our behalf and internal (audit/compliance) investigations. For a business transaction (such as merging or selling assets), we may also disclose your information. All such third parties will be under an obligation to maintain the security and confidentiality of your information, and to process your information only in accordance with our instructions. CyberPower may, in compliance with applicable law, regulation, ordinance, license, operating agreement or legal process, disclose your information to protect ourselves against liability, to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, legitimate requests, warrants or equivalent by law enforcement officials or a competent authorities, to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing or as otherwise required or necessary in order to comply with applicable law or to protect our legitimate interests. We may also, in compliance with applicable law, disclose your information to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our services or to protect the rights, property or safety of CyberPower, our users or others. In the situations described above, the recipient of your information may be located in a jurisdiction that may have different standards of data protection compared to the laws in your home jurisdiction.
CyberPower may share your information with its affiliates including companies' employees, our trusted agents, representatives, vendors, organizations, consultants and other service suppliers who need to access your information to carry out the purposes above or work on our behalf and internal (audit/compliance) investigations. For a business transaction (such as merging or selling assets), we may also disclose your information.
All such third parties will be under an obligation to maintain the security and confidentiality of your information, and to process your information only in accordance with our instructions.
CyberPower may, in compliance with applicable law, regulation, ordinance, license, operating agreement or legal process, disclose your information to protect ourselves against liability, to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, legitimate requests, warrants or equivalent by law enforcement officials or a competent authorities, to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing or as otherwise required or necessary in order to comply with applicable law or to protect our legitimate interests.
We may also, in compliance with applicable law, disclose your information to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our services or to protect the rights, property or safety of CyberPower, our users or others.
In the situations described above, the recipient of your information may be located in a jurisdiction that may have different standards of data protection compared to the laws in your home jurisdiction.
4. TRANSPARENCY AND CHOICE
CyberPower encourages you to keep your information accurate and up to date.
People have different privacy concerns. We retain your information while your account remains active. You may manage your account by logging into your account.
If you want to delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you delete your account or select not to provide us some information, your request or needs will not be responded timely.
If you have any question, please contact us.
7. COOKIE STATEMENT
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Your message has been sent successfully.
Your message send failed.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below: