Managing a server room at peak performance is not an easy task but CyberPower's state-of-the-art products make it easier. Our comprehensive server room solution provides optimal system availability, maximum efficiency and user-friendly software, allowing you to control your server room with convenience and peace of mind.
A key requirement for reliable server rooms is to maintain the continuous operations of IT equipment. To achieve high availability even under fault conditions, server room designs often adopt dual power paths to dual-corded load. That is, every load receives power from two independent power sources, each of which is capable of supporting the entire system in the event of a single power failure.
To meet such demand, CyberPower recommends using dual power paths to each server cabinet: both power sources come from an Online UPS (UPS #1 and UPS #2) whose power is supplied by utility or generator. The two PDUs in the cabinet are then powered by UPS #1 and UPS #2 respectively and distribute power to double-corded equipment. Single-corded equipment can also be integrated into the high availability environment through the use of CyberPower Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS). The ATS is designed to switch between two power sources, enhancing power redundancy to equipment with a single power cord.
When one UPS fails, the other UPS will take over to provide power to loads, protecting both single and dual-corded equipment from downtime and ensuring continuous operation all the time.
Smart App UPS Systems
PROTECTION AND SUSTAINABILITY
Online double conversion
Guarantees seamless pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to provide the best protection against disruptive power issues.
Helps save on energy costs by reducing power consumption and heat buildup.
Maximizes the runtime for critical equipment with external battery modules.
Models with hot swappable battery ensure uninterrupted power to loads during battery maintenance.
Convenient UPS maintenance
Online Series with detachable PDU allow UPS maintenance without disrupting connected devices.
Provides real-time readings of temperature and humidity with an optional Environmental Sensor.
Real-time power management
Allows users to monitor and configure UPSs via a single interface locally and remotely with CyberPower's power management software.
Power Distribution Units
Available in horizontal and vertical mounting models for different rack configurations.
Efficient power deployment
Delivers electric power to multiple devices from a single source.
Displays the overall energy consumption of connected devices.
Metered/Switched ATS ensures continuous power to single-corded equipment with dual input design.
Meets the strict ENERGY STAR® efficiency guidelines to contribute to environmental protection and achieve energy cost savings.
Certified to be interoperable with Cisco network and other Cisco-enabled devices to optimize power performance and reduce energy costs.
VMware Ready™ certificated PowerPanel® Business Edition software allows virtual application on VMware servers, providing power status monitoring, management, graceful shutdown and real-time notification of power events.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please Enter Keyword.
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.