CyberPower is committed to provide the most energy-efficient solution to guarantee a more sustainable future.
CyberPower replaced conventional UPS designs with advanced and compact energy-efficient inverter and charger, thereby, effectively increasing system power efficiency while protecting equipment from data loss and damage.
BYPASS CIRCUIT DESIGN
When utility power is normal, the UPS is automatic programmed to bypass power consuming components in order to reduce unnecessary power waste.
GREENPOWER UPS™ LABEL DESIGN CONCEPT
Among all elements in business identity, Label Design is surely the core value of a striking corporate image as it is the combination of color, picture, pattern or slogan that a company uses the most to deliver consistent image to the market. When it comes to a successful Label Design, it is proven that a distinct, eye-catching and theme-matched design is more easily-rehearsed than those not. With the niche as an Environmental-Friendly Technology, green is firstly chosen as the primary color to deliver consistent eco image; as only with the strong focus on environmental protection will the nature flourish, a prosperous leaf with a plug blossom has been visualized to deliver a clear message as in “Plug in to a Greener Life”; emphasizing the name of “Energy-Saving Technology” at the bottom, this label is designed to be easily-recognized and able to deliver a clear-cut image, while a soft impression imprinted.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please Enter Keyword.
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.