For home theater equipment, whose delicate internal digital circuitry is vulnerable to power disturbance and damaging surges, CyberPower offers feature-rich solutions to provide the highest levels of power protection, battery backup, and surge protection with efficiency and reliability.
Backup UPS Systems / Smart App UPS Systems
Provides battery backup and surge protection for connected equipment against power outages, surges, and spikes.
Pure sine wave output
PFC Sinewave and Professional Tower Series delivers pure sine wave output in battery mode to provide reliable power quality for electronics requiring pure sine wave power to function properly.
Real-time power management
Allows users to monitor and control multiple UPSs via a single interface locally and remotely with CyberPower's power management software.
Reduces power consumption and energy costs by incorporating patented GreenPower UPS™ technology.
User replaceable battery
Increases UPS availability by allowing easy and quick battery replacement.
Lightning and surge protection
Safeguards connected devices from line abnormalities and lightning strikes.
Reduces power consumption and energy costs by incorporating GreenPower Surge™ technology.
Meets the strict ENERGY STAR® efficiency guidelines to contribute to environmental protection and achieve energy cost savings.
VMware Ready™ certificated PowerPanel Business Edition software allows virtual application on VMware servers, providing power status monitoring, management, graceful shutdown and real-time notification of power events.
This product is not available in your region.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Are you sure you want to leave this page? The selected itmes will be cleared.Restart Stay on this page
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.