With servers running 24 hours everyday to process data, a data center devours larger amounts of power than any typical office building. To satisfy the demand of this power hungry environment, CyberPower's best-in-class three-phase Uninterruptible Power Supply presents unparalleled adaptability to meet different sizes of data centers, assuring maximum uptime of mission-critical equipment and services while reducing operating cost with energy-efficient technology.
A data center requires maximum availability to maintain seamless operation of IT service. In order to support high-performance service 24x7x365 even under fault conditions, a data center often adopts dual power paths to dual-corded loads. Simply, every load receives power from two independent power sources, each of which is capable of supporting the entire system during a power source failure.
To meet such demand, CyberPower recommends dual power paths for a single server cabinet as follows: both power source paths originating from a generator-compatible Datacenter UPS. The two PDUs in the cabinet are then powered by Input Power #1 and Input Power #2 respectively, and distribute power to dual-corded loads. Single-corded equipment can also be integrated into the maximum availability environment by using CyberPower Auto Transfer Switches (ATS). The ATS is designed to switch between two power sources and can enhance power redundancy to equipment with a single power cord.
When one UPS fails, the other UPS will take over to provide power to loads, protecting both single and dual-corded equipment from downtime and ensuring continuous operation all the time.
Datacenter UPS Systems
PROTECTION AND SUSTAINABILITY
Online double conversion
Guarantees seamless pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to provide the best protection against disruptive power issues.
Helps save on energy costs by reducing power consumption and heat buildup.
Dual AC input
Allows connection to a secondary power source that can function as an alternative backup supply.
Supports UPS paralleling to avoid a single point of failure.
Enables multiple UPSs to be connected in parallel to increase power capacity.
Modular UPS Series features hot swappable power modules that can grow with business demands and eliminate UPS downtime during maintenance.
Online S Series provides real-time readings of temperature and humidity with an optional environmental sensor.
Real-time power management
Allows users to monitor and configure UPSs via a single interface locally and remotely with CyberPower's power management software.
Power Distribution Units
Available in horizontal and vertical mounting models for different rack configurations.
Efficient power deployment
Delivers electric power to multiple devices from a single source.
Displays the overall energy consumption of connected devices.
Metered/Switched ATS ensures continuous power to single-corded equipment with dual input design.
Meets the strict ENERGY STAR® efficiency guidelines to contribute to environmental protection and achieve energy cost savings.
VMware Ready™ certificated PowerPanel Business Edition software allows virtual application on VMware servers, providing power status monitoring, management, graceful shutdown and real-time notification of power events.
Datacenter UPS Systems
Reliable power backup with flexible configuration suitable for servers and data centers
The 3-Phase UPS that can achieve N+X power redundancy for enterprise applications
The 3-Phase Modular UPS with N+X redundancy design and hot-swappable modularity for mission-critical applications
The 3-Phase UPS with parallel expansion capability to achieve N+X power redundancy for enterprise applications
Cost-effective open frame rack allows adjustable mounting depth for any type of IT rack equipment
This product is not available in your region.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Are you sure you want to leave this page? The selected itmes will be cleared.Restart Stay on this page
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.