Founded in 1997, CyberPower has followed a path to success through engineering excellence and quality standards in power protection and computer accessories. At our advanced technology manufacturing facilities, we build a comprehensive line of power protection products, including Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Power Distribution Units (PDUs), Power Inverters, Surge Protectors, Mobile Chargers, power management software and computer peripheral accessories. After years of implementation of a global branding strategy, what we’ve provided to millions of satisfied customers are not only award-winning products, but a sense of security.
Whether you are an IT professional working in a corporate data center, an owner of a small-to-medium business, or a consumer using electronic devices at home, CyberPower has a wide range of power solutions to safeguard your critical equipment and valued data.
The world is changing and shifting rapidly. To continue to thrive over the next 10 years and beyond, we learn from the past, understand what may affect or shape our business in the future, identify new opportunities and continuously adapt to changing situations and competitive markets. These all form the backbones of our vision and mission of being a professional power solutions provider.
To be a professional power solutions provider, delivering innovative and intelligent products to the customers while enhancing contributions to the environment preservation.
In-house Lab for Certified Testing
Audited by 3rd-party certificate labs including UL, TUV, SGS, Intertek and CSA. We are able to perform in-house safety tests, EMI certification, Energy Star and related pre-testing, securing timely development processes as well as the complying with worldwide legal standards.
Comprehensive Power Solutions
CyberPower designs and manufactures a wide range of innovative power products, including Mobile Inverters, Surge Protectors, PDUs & Power Management systems, Mobile Chargers, and PV Inverters, all engineered to further enhance our technology giving us the ability to design continuously high quality UPS products.
Fast Response Ability
Our efficient supply chain management and systematical integration capability demonstrate fast response ability to the demanding markets, winning our worldwide partners' confidence and trust.
- 2014 - Present
- 2012 - 2013
- 2009 - 2011
- 2006 - 2008
- 2003 - 2005
- 2001 - 2002
- 1998 - 2000
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's