PowerPanel® Management Software is an integral component of battery backup and data protection solutions. Whether you are an IT professional or a desktop PC user, here you can find the respective software version and utilities best fit your needs.
Available for all CyberPower UPS systems with a USB or serial port, PowerPanel® Personal Edition for Windows software features a user-friendly, powerful interface for controlling and monitoring your CyberPower UPS. Its advanced functionality provides configurable settings for managing automatic shutdown, scheduled shutdowns and restarts, power statuses, runtime management, self-testing, event logging, event history, event notification, alarms, self-tests, and more.
The intuitive dashboard design of PowerPanel® Personal Edition for Windows software is easy to navigate for first-time users and comprehensive enough for system integrators. This software helps protect your data, computer system, components, and peripherals. It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2003.
PowerPanel® Personal for Windows is designed with a new user interface and provides advanced power management and monitoring solution. This software allows users to acquire information on energy consumption and energy cost details and supports email notification to inform users of power events. It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Monitor the Battery Backup status and view the Battery Backup information.
- Configure the Battery Backup settings and perform diagnostics.
- Manage scheduled shutdown and restart settings.
- Provide energy consumption and energy cost information. (PowerPanel® Personal)
- Support email notification to inform users of power events. (PowerPanel® Personal)
- Desktop Computers
- Business Workstations
Friendly user interface
These friendly dashboard interfaces of PowerPanel® Personal Edition software make it easy to control and monitor the UPS system with a USB or serial port. In the event of power loss, the software automatically saves files, shuts down computers, and enters OS hibernation in a safe, intelligent, and orderly manner.
File Name PowerPanel® Personal Edition User's ManualFile Type User's ManualVersion Rev. 9Language EnglishFile Size 1.61 MBFile Name PowerPanel® Personal User's ManualFile Type User's ManualVersion Rev. 1Language EnglishFile Size 4.52 MB
File Name PowerPanel® Personal EditionOperating SystemWindows/ Windows ServerFile Type SoftwareVersion 1.6.2Language
English/ German/ French/ Russian/ Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese/ Japanese/ Italian/ Czech/ Polish/ Slovenian/ Hungarian/ SpanishMD5f3e468204b6d7eaeabc27b6c598f7134File Size 7.75 MBDescription Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2003.File Name PowerPanel® PersonalOperating SystemWindows/ Windows ServerFile Type SoftwareVersion 2.0Language EnglishMD5C139959C93DCC7904C604AFB5C2CE606File Size 80.4 MBDescription Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
Find the latest versions of the most popular web browsers below.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Your message has been sent successfully.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below: