UPS Status Monitoring
An overview of the system, including vital information of the UPS, is provided for monitoring and ensuring a smooth operation.
Computer Graceful Shutdown
The computer can be gracefully shut down to prevent data loss when an unexpected power or system event occurs.
This function allows configuration of schedule to shutdown/restart the UPS and computer at specific date and time to flexibly manage the power usage. The boot setting of the BIOS system must be enabled to perform scheduled restart.
Energy Consumption Statistics
The statistics include energy consumption, carbon emission and energy costs for power usage analysis.
Automatic Event Notification
Users will receive notifications of system events, ensuring any faults are dealt with timely and properly.
Detailed Event Logs
UPS event logs and the time they occurred will be recorded for analyzing the working status of the UPS.
PowerPanel Cloud Solution
Integrated with PowerPanel Cloud solution, the software allows users to monitor and manage the UPS systems from the cloud.
PowerPanel Personal - Installation on Windows
PowerPanel Personal - Installation on macOS
PowerPanel Personal - Runtime Configuration for Graceful Shutdown
PowerPanel Personal - Scheduled Shutdown and Restart
PowerPanel Personal - UPS Alarms and Email Notifications
PowerPanel Personal - UPS Battery Self-test
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|