Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
The UPS has built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) function to regulate low voltages and over voltages when incoming utility power has fluctuations, thus providing consistent and reliable power to connected devices.
Multifunction LCD Readout
The LCD readout displays clear system information, such as power status, battery status, load status and more. It also features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, allowing users to easily manage and monitor the entire system.
The UPS outlets absorb surges and spikes caused by thunder and lightning, hence providing complete protection for equipment and devices.
Configurable alarm immediately notifies users of unexpected issues, allowing users to resolve problems at their earliest convenience. Users can also switch the audible alarm on or off during battery mode to avoid unnecessary disturbances.
Shortcut Button Design
The UPS comes with shortcut button design, which allows users to conveniently turn off LCD screen or alarm via shortcut buttons to keep the environment quiet.
Isolation Transformer Design
With built-in isolation transformer, the UPS provides high-quality protection for the connected equipment against electrical noise, spikes, surges and earth leakage, thereby ensuring safety and optimizing system operation.
The UPS features hot-swappable function for uninterrupted operation during battery replacement. This feature allows users to safely replace batteries without having to shut down the UPS or connected equipment, ensuring UPS's maximum power availability.
Remote Management Capability
Remote management capability enables monitoring and controlling of devices through Remote Management Card. Users can also perform management tasks, such as scheduled shutdowns and reboots.
PowerPanel Business Software
The PowerPanel Management Software can perform power management and system graceful shutdown. This software has achieved VMware Ready™ status, and is compatible with VMware ESXi. It also supports Citrix XenServer and Microsoft Hyper-V.
PowerPanel Cloud Solution
The solution offers a convenient cloud-based management which allows users to access and monitor the UPS systems through a secure web portal or mobile app anytime, anywhere.
120 ± 5%
NEMA 5-15R x 4
120 ± 5%
NEMA 5-15R x 6
Backup UPS Systems
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|