High Operating Efficiency
Designed to operate with high efficiency, DC UPS effectively reduces energy consumption, and it is environmentally friendly as it prevents excessive and unnecessary energy wastes.
The overload protection can automatically cut off devices' power when their loading exceeds the product's limit. Therefore, this design prevents and minimizes the damages caused by overcurrent.
Automatic Battery Charging
The DC UPS is capable of automatically charging internal batteries to provide battery power for connected equipment during a power outage, offering continuous power supply.
The batteries come with hot-swappable design, which allows users to replace UPS batteries without having to shut down DC UPS and connected equipment.
Surge and Spike Protection
The product is designed to absorb surges and spikes caused by thunder and lightning, hence providing complete protection for equipment and devices.
LED Status Indicator
With LED status indicator, the product's operational status can be displayed. The LED status indicator shows clear status of the system, so that users can easily obtain the power status.
With configurable alarm, the DC UPS can notify users of the problems immediately. The alarm's sounds vary depending on the types of situations, which can help users identify the issues.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.