High DC to AC Energy Efficiency
The featured high DC to AC energy efficiency (up to 97.7%) guarantees low conversion loss and effectively saves energy for users. As a result, the feature reduces energy wastes and ensures optimal system operation.
LCD Status Display
The product comes with LCD status display for conveniently monitoring the whole system. The LCD display provides precise information readouts such as energy yield, and real-time multi-meter information.
Optimized Self-consumption Design
Making load priority to use self-generated solar energy, the product can minimize the dependence of grid load and save on your electric bills. Any excess power produced during the day will be stored in batteries for nighttime usage.
Dual Independent MPP Trackers
The system efficiency of the product can be increased with dual independent MPP trackers. Users can install two separate strings of solar panels in different directions, which provide more agility for PV system.
Emergency Power Supply (EPS)
In the event of utility failures, the product can automatically switch over to backup mode as Emergency Power Supply (EPS), ensuring a stable power output to keep electronic equipment operating in brownout or dropout.
Flexible Phase Configuration in Parallel Operation
When the product is operating in parallel, the output power can be flexibly configured to single-phase or three-phase, supporting various applications.
Natural Cooling Convection
Designed with natural cooling convection, the product can achieve heat dissipation to prevent system's temperature from getting too high. The fanless design also reduces acoustic noise and vibrations.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.