Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using products from CyberPower Systems, Inc. (herein as “CyberPower”). By using CyberPower Products (herein as “Product”), you consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty (herein as “Warranty”) provided by CyberPower. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Warranty, you should return the product for a full refund prior to using it.
To the original purchaser, CyberPower warrants and represents that the Product shall be free from defects in assembly, material and workmanship, under normal use, during the Limited Product Lifetime, which will be subject to the terms and conditions stated below:
Limited Product Lifetime
The “Limited Product Lifetime” is referring to the reasonable life span of the product, since over time a product will become worn and obsolete, materials and components will wear down or become unusable due to the limitations of current technologies. Therefore, Product Warranty period means the life span of a Product identified by CyberPower when it is operated under normal conditions. Taking these factors into consideration, we define that a reasonable Product Warranty period is five (5) years from the date of purchase.
1. If there are USB chargers embedded into the Product, the USB charger port is not applicable to such limited product life time warranty, or connected equipment guarantee, and the warranty of a USB charger port is only 1 year, relevant to the general warranty terms and conditions.
2. If no evidence of the original purchasing date can be provided to CyberPower, such as a purchase invoice or receipt, the Warranty period will commence from the date of manufacture.
3. Warranty is NOT transferable, meaning that it will be automatically terminated with any change of Product ownership.
In the event the Product is determined to be defective by an authorized CyberPower Repair Center or store personnel within the Product warranty period, CyberPower shall, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the Product with the new or refurbished parts or refurbished comparable products or parts. The Products and parts replaced under this Warranty become the property of CyberPower and will not be returned to you.
Subject to the Connected Equipment Guarantee, this Warranty may cover the loss or damage of equipment directly connected to the Product, if the Product fails to protect such equipment under the specifications and terms listed in the user manual or Product Warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any defects or damages due to, including but not limited to, accident, fire, flood, lightning, vandalism, acts of God, neglect, abuse or misuse, physical breakage, improper installation or connections, modifications to the product or due to, including but not limited to, shipping, storage, installation, application, operation or maintenance not in conformity with CyberPower’s recommendations and Cautions listed on Product manual.
Further, this Warranty does not cover any actions or costs in relation to Software and/or Data Damage/Loss, caused by Product failure.
CYBERPOWER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CYBERPOWER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR BASED ON A WARRANTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY CYBERPOWER SUPPLIED SOFTWARE WHICH ACCOMPANIES THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF CYBERPOWER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AS APPLICABLE, UNDER THE WARRANTY SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACH OF THE CYBERPOWER LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN.
When directed, the Product must be connected to a properly wired and grounded outlets (including compliance with electrical and safety codes of the most current version of applicable electrical codes). You should not use any adapter or connector.
The Product must be plugged directly into the power source and the equipment must be directly connected to the Product, not “daisy-chained” together in serial fashion with any extension cords, or another Product or device similar to the Product, surge suppressor, or power tap. Any such installation automatically voids this Warranty.
The Product and equipment connected to it must be used properly within a suitable and proper environment, and in conformity to any license, instruction manual, or warnings.
The Product must be used at all times under the limitation on its Volt-ampere (VA) capacity.
Some countries or regions may not apply limitations or exclusions of implied warranties, incidental damages, and/or consequential damages; therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply in certain regions. CyberPower will offer specific warranties in such countries or regions stated above.
To improve our service, CyberPower reserves the right to amend specifications from time to time without prior notice.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|