Connected Equipment Guarantee
CyberPower may provide a Connected Equipment Guarantee. If you purchased a product covered by a Connected Equipment Guarantee, the Terms and Conditions is stated as below.
To review the Connected Equipment Guarantee you may have received when you purchased a CyberPower product, you can obtain a copy from our website. If you would like to check the Product you purchased is covered by this Connected Equipment Guarantee or not, you can find further information at Specification of each Product on our website. If the Product you purchased covered by the Connected Equipment Guarantee, this Connected Equipment Guarantee controls if any discrepancy with other document. The Connected Equipment Guarantee period is subjected to how long product warranty lasts. The following should assist you in determining if any damage suffered by equipment connected to a CyberPower product is covered.
To Determine if You are Qualified, please Ask Yourself the Following Questions:
• Did you purchase a CyberPower product (herein as “Product”) covered by a Connected Equipment Guarantee ?
• Were you the initial purchaser/owner of the Product at the time of the failure?
• Did you register the Product within one (1) year of your purchase, or do you have another proof of purchase, such as a copy of the receipt or invoice? (Please Register your Product now at http://www.cyberpower.com)
• Did you have any equipment directly plugged into the Product, (“Connected Equipment”), during a Power Disturbance passing through the Product?
• Did the Power Disturbance exhaust the protection capacity of the Product and/or damage the Product?
• Has the Product been altered?
• Was the Connected Equipment damage due to a failure of the Product?
• Was the Connected Equipment properly connected to the Product and was the Product and the Connected Equipment connected to properly wired and grounded outlets?
• Did you provide a suitable and proper environment for use and installation of the Product and Connected Equipment?
• Did you properly install and operate the Product and Connected Equipment in accordance with their respective owner’s manuals?
• Did you operate the Product at all times within the limitations on the Product’s VA capacity as stated in this User Manual?
The Following Are Exclusions To The Connected Equipment Guarantee:
1. The Connected Equipment Guarantee is no “first dollar" coverage! CyberPower’s obligation is limited to the damage if you are not entitled to recover from other sources including but not limited to insurance, other warranty coverage, or extended warranty coverage even if you do not claim for recovery from the other source(s).
2. The Connected Equipment Guarantee does not cover damage to the Connected Equipment or apply if the Product has been operated in while damaged, or not in compliance with CyberPower operating instructions / Product manuals, or if the Connected Equipment has been operated while damaged, or not in compliance with the instructions and manuals of its manufacturer/vendor. The word “CAUTION” within the Product manual is the “normal use” standard, which you should be aware of and follow. CyberPower makes no warranty of any Product misbehavior when statements under the word of “CAUTION” are ignored.
3. Damages to data, records, or software are not covered.
4. Damages from causes other than AC Power Line Transients, spikes, or surges on properly installed, grounded and code-compliant power lines locally; transients, surges or spikes on standard telephone land lines, Ethernet network lines, or coaxial cable lines when properly installed and connected.
5. Damages from fire, flood, wind, rain, rising water, leakage or breakage of plumbing, abuse, misuse or alteration of either the Product or the Connected Equipment.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL CYBERPOWER BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, INFORMATION, DATA OR USE. CyberPower also has no liability if such damage or loss is caused by you, third party negligence, or other fault.
NOTE: Some States or Provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Making a Connected Equipment Guarantee Claim
To make a Warranty claim for damage to Connected Equipment under the Connected Equipment Guarantee, you must do all the followings:
1. Complete and return the CEG Document, (Document of the CEG Application as described in the following section), and provide reasonable proof of purchase; (for example, a sales receipt that establishes you as the original end-user of the Product).
2. Contact CyberPower within ten (10) days following the Product’s failure.
3. When you contact CyberPower, identify the Product, the Purchase Date, and the list of Connected Equipment items. Have information on all applicable insurance or other resources of recovery/payment that is available to the Initial Customer and the name of the power utility supplier for the location of the Connected Equipment.
4. Follow CyberPower’s instructions to properly pack and ship the Product to CyberPower and, if requested, the item(s) of Connected Equipment, a repair cost estimate for the damage to the Connected Equipment, and all claim forms that CyberPower provides to you. Show the Claim number on the shipping label or include it with the Product. Initial Customer shall prepay all shipping costs, must pay the cost of the repair estimate and is responsible for packaging and shipment. CyberPower reserves the right to reject the shipped Product and not process the Connected Equipment Guarantee, if the shipped Product is damaged due to improper packing or shipping.
Document of the CEG Application
Necessary Documents and Equipment:
• Purchase Invoice or Receipt.
• The complete Product
Connected Equipment Related
• A picture of damaged equipment.
• Specifications of connected equipment, include the rating, function…etc., as detail as possible.
• Used time of the Connected Equipment.
• Integrity of the site where the event occurred.
• A picture of the sitewhere the event occurred, please show the environment clearly.
• The Setting of our Product, including the power cord, plug, and Connected Equipment.
Any documents or certifications available proving damaged caused by Product failure.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.OK
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
There is no record for the product registration now.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.OK
Your password reset request has been submitted. An email with instructions will be sent to your inbox. If not received, please check your email spam or junk folder.OK
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again. Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below
- Power Load
This product is not available in your region.