CyberPower works with various venders to ensure product compatibility. This page provides you comprehensive information on Cisco compatible solutions as well as those have passed CyberPower-specified integration or interoperability criteria and are technically ready to work with CyberPower products.
Cisco Compatible ProductsThe Cisco® compatible logo signifies that CyberPower's product has undergone Cisco’s Interoperability Verification Testing and is certified as a Cisco compatbile product.
NAS Compatibility ListHere you can find products that have passed CyberPower-specified test. Select from the vender brand, model name for compatibility informiaton.
POWER IDENTIFICATION AND OPTIMIZATION
Office devices and business servers connected to CyberPower products will immediately become Cisco compatible, allowing business owners to realize cost savings and optimize energy consumption.
The Cisco Compatible logo signifies that CyberPower product has undergone interoperability testing by CyberPower together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. CyberPower is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to CyberPower's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement. Please refer to the latest Cisco compatible product list on cyberpower.com.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's