PowerPanel® Management Software is an integral component of battery backup and data protection solutions. Whether you are an IT professional or a desktop PC user, here you can find the respective software version and utilities best fit your needs.
BUSINESS / CORPORATE
PowerPanel® Business Edition software allows IT professionals to easily monitor and manage compatible CyberPower UPS models, up to 250 clients.
HOME / HOME OFFICE
The exclusive PowerPanel® management software features a user-friendly, powerful dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring your CyberPower UPS.
UTILITY / UTILITY & MIB
Establish your CyberPower PDU/RMCARD's IP address with Power Device Network Utility. Download Upgrade & Configuration Utility to configure/update multiple CyberPower RMCARDs or monitored, switched PDUs at once. MIB Files contain Object Identifiers, also known as OIDs, for managing SNMP devices.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's