Controllable Receptacles with Power Sequencing
The built-in controllable receptacles with power sequencing provide flexible power controlling capability. Users can remotely schedule the sequential orders to turn on, off or reboot individual receptacle.
The overload protection can automatically cut off devices' power when the loading exceeds the product's limit. Therefore, this design prevents and minimizes the damages caused by overcurrent.
Work under High Temperature
In a data center, the product is exposed to high temperature, so it is important for the product to withstand over temperature. The product is able to work under high temperature (45-60 °C), keeping optimal system operation.
±1% Measurement Accuracy
The product provides accurate statistics with ±1% measurement accuracy. Trustworthy statistics include values on voltages, currents or watts. Based on the precise information, users can perform smart power management.
Ultra-low Power Consumption
The product comes with ultra-low power consumption design, with typical power consumption of 4.5W, effectively enhancing the efficiency of the system and saving electricity costs.
Industrial-grade Metal Housing
The industrial-grade metal housing is designed with sturdy and durable material to protect internal components, resist damages within challenging industrial environments, and prolong the lifespan of the product.
User Configurable Color LCD
The featured user configurable color LCD allows users to change the colors of the LCD screens, and enabling convenient classification and identification of PDUs based on their applications.
Hot-swappable LCD Design
The featured hot-swappable LCD design allows for LCD panel replacement without interrupting operation. This design allows users to safely remove and replace LCD panel without having to shut down the system, enabling convenient maintenance.
Rotatable LCD Design
With the rotatable LCD design, the product can automatically rotate the screen to ensure proper viewing orientation, whether the product is placed in vertical or horizontal position.
LED Status Indicator
With LED status indicator, the product's operational status can be displayed. The LED status indicator shows clear status of the system, so that users can easily monitor the power status.
Firmware Upgrade via USB
Users can conveniently upgrade firmware to the newest version by downloading the newest firmware to the USB drive. Users can upgrade the firmware through the USB port, ensuring optimal system operation.
The ENVIROSENSOR can work with the product to provide real-time temperature and humidity information. The ENVIROSENSOR can be integrated by connecting to the remote management card, allowing users to monitor the environmental conditions.
PowerPanel® Enterprise Software
Power management software is for monitoring and managing the power equipment, environment and energy usage in the data center. It is easy to deploy and use, offering the real-time PUE, dynamic dashboards, periodic reports and instant alarms to keep your data center up and running.
Adjustable Mounting Brackets
With multiple holes, the adjustable mounting brackets provide different mounting options for users when installing PDU and ATS units, allowing for flexible installations.
IEC Receptacle Locking
The IEC receptacle locking prevents the cable from getting loose. The IEC receptacle locking secures the cables connected to the outlets, enhancing the stability of cable connection.
Product Commercial Film
Power Distribution Units English Version
Power Distribution Units
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Your message has been sent successfully.
Your message send failed.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|