Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
With built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) function, the product can regulate low voltages and over voltages when incoming utility power has fluctuations, thus providing consistent and reliable power to connected devices.
Pure Sine Wave Output
The product provides Pure Sine Wave output, which is suitable for equipment requiring active PFC power supply, motor-based devices and sensitive electronics. It guarantees electronic equipment to run more efficiently.
Multifunction LCD Readout
The LCD readout displays clear system information, such as power status, battery status, load status and more. It also features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, allowing users to easily manage and monitor the entire system.
By using the manual switch output selector, users can select from four different operation modes to adjust the battery power preservation and control output power quality.
When the utility power fails, the product automatically switches to battery power in order to provide uninterrupted power, and ensure seamless operation of your connected electronic devices.
Quick Transfer Time
The long transfer time will cause power losses and potential damages for connected equipment. This product can provide quick transfer time (typically 8ms) to ensure optimal system operation.
Quick Charging Technology
If battery charging is not fast enough, power will be insufficient for the system. The product adopts quick-charging technology, which allows users to shorten the battery charging time.
Power continuity can be achieved with generators during a power outage, and built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) function can stabilize the unstable voltages from generator's power output.
Automatic Battery Charging
The product comes with auto-charging function, which is capable of charging batteries. When the utility power fails, the battery will provide power for connected equipment. Once the utility comes back, the products will recharge batteries.
Wheels and Carry Handle Available
The product comes with wheels and handle which allow users to relocate the product. Users can place the product at certain area by removing all wheels, or using the brake of the two wheels.
170 ~ 270 Vac
Schuko x 1
170 ~ 270 Vac
FR x 1
140 ~ 270 Vac
Schuko x 2
140 ~ 300 Vac
Hardwire Terminal Block x 1
Schuko x 2
Emergency Power Systems
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|