The GreenPower UPS™ Technology represents multiple advanced energy- saving designs that improve the operating efficiency and eliminate waste energy consumptions. Featuring the advanced high-frequency design and the patented bypass circuit design, users can enjoy significant energy savings with the adoption of GreenPower UPS™ Technology.
Cisco EnergyWise is an energy management solution used to monitor, control and report the energy use of IT and facilities equipment. So far, CyberPower Smart App UPS Systems, Power Distribution Units Monitored & Switched Series, Automatic Transfer Switches, and Remote Management Cards have demonstrated the interoperability with Cisco technologies so that be recognized “Cisco Compatible”.Get More Details
ENERGY STAR®, a joint program government, businesses and individuals, is nourished with the intention to promote environmental protection energy-efficient products and practices, in this case, the product specification for UPS. CyberPower, as one of the major stakeholders of this meaningful project since 2011, has been actively taking part in the development process with positive feedback and contribution. By having all UPS products claimed as ENERGY STAR certified for US and Canada market, CyberPower will continuously devote all its attention to ensure the full compliance in the near future.Get More Details
Download the up-to-date manuals, documents, software and firmware through a simple click!
Find the right CyberPower product to fit your needs.
Write Your Review
Backup UPS Systems
Pure Sine Wave Output Convertible Rack/Tower Configuration Critical Load Management Hot-Swappable Batteries Remote Management Capabilities.
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! We value your feedback as it ensures that we continually improve our products.
|*Review TItle :|
Your comment will be posted to the site within 2 business days. Please note that we reserve the right not to post your review that violates Terms & Privacy.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's