CyberPower Presents the Latest Remote Management Cards with Enhanced Features
CyberPower introduces the latest Remote Management Cards (RMCARD205/RMCARD305) with enhanced features including a multi-language web interface and supports of Syslog and Radius, aiming to provide a more complete and better remote management solution for datacenter administrators when used with CyberPower Smart App UPS Systems, Emergency Power Systems (EPS), and Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS).
Through hardware upgrade, the RMCARD now supports Syslog Protocol, which helps users to consolidate event message logging across platforms on a central management system. It is also compatible with External Authentication Server (Radius, LDAP, LDAPS, Windows AD) that offers administrators a simple centralized control over identity authentication for Internet access. The newly-added multi-language web interface (English, Chinese, Spanish, German, and French) allows users to understand and configure settings on the web interface.
The RMCARD can be used with an optional Environmental Sensor (ENVIROSENSOR), with which the administrators can make sure the connected devices are operated in a suitable environment to avoid overheat or high humidity that might cause damage on the devices. With CyberPower’s remote management solution, power management has never been easier! Please contact CyberPower sales team for more information.
• Real time UPS/EPS/ATS monitoring
• Remote management and configuration of the UPS/EPS/ATS via Web Browser or NMS
• Trigger servers/workstations to shut down during a power event to prevent data loss or corruption
• Schedule shutdown/start-up/reboot of the UPS/EPS remotely
• Schedule shutdown/start-up/reboot of each outlet of the ATS remotely (Switched type)
• Event logging to trace UPS/EPS/ATS operational history
• Graphic data logging to analyze power conditions
• Save and restore configuration settings
• Event notifications via Email, SNMP traps, Syslog, and SMS
• Support IPv4/v6, SNMPv1/v3, HTTP/HTTPs, DHCP, NTP, DNS, SMTP, SSH, Telnet, FTP, and Syslog protocol
• Support Email Secure Authentication Protocols: SSL, TLS
• Support External Authentication Protocols: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, Windows AD
• SNMP MIB available for free download
• User upgradeable firmware
• Upgrade firmware and upload configuration files to multiple units at once
• Multi-language user interface (English, Chinese, Spanish, German, French)
• Quick installation
• Hot-swappable (plug-n-play)
• Cisco Compatible
• Support Environmental Sensor (ENVIROSENSOR)
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Your message has been sent successfully.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below: