NEWS & EVENTS
Find the latest news and events information here.
CyberPower Once Again Selected to CRN 2015 Data Center 100 Top and 20 Infrastructure Providers
CyberPower, a world-leading power solutions provider for SMB and data center environments, proudly announced that it has again been selected to CRN 2015 Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider. This is the third time in a row that CyberPower won this prestigious award since 2013.
Compiled by the CRN editorial staff, this list identifies top vendors who provide services for powering, supporting and protecting data center services from backup tools to virtual solutions and cloud hosting services from the aspects of environmental and economical friendly manners, while boosting efficiency and productivity. Those listed on this list demonstrate their excellence in innovation, market share, market presence, technology capabilities and channel capabilities. Through this, solution providers can easily identify top vendors from the marketplace who best meet their needs and requirements for building solution packages for administrators. Followed by the nomination in the past two years, CyberPower has again been selected as Top 20 Infrastructure Provider in 2015, putting an emphasis on its position as leading data center solution provider.
CyberPower provides feature-rich power protection and distribution products for all sectors from enterprise, corporate, government, education, SMB to home users who are in need of quality power protection for their valued electronic devices and vital investments. The powerful remote management capability, including free proprietary power management software, an optional remote management card, and an optional environmental sensor, provides the administrators full range of flexibility in managing their UPS systems and safeguarding all connected equipment.
For more information about the full list of Top 20 Infrastructure Providers, please refer to www.crn.com/slide-shows/data-center/300075678/2015-data-center-100-20-infrastructure-providers.htm/pgno/0/7
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's