CyberPower is a total power solution provider, devoted to create the maximum satisfaction for our partners and customers.
Founded in 1997, CyberPower has followed a path to success through engineering excellence and quality standards in power protection and computer accessories. After years of implementation of global branding strategy, what we’ve provided to millions of satisfied customers are not only award-winning products, but a sense of security.
NEWS & EVENTS
Get up-to-date on the latest product information, industry news, partner events and company happenings from CyberPower. You’ll find product news, event dates and locations, and helpful links for you to stay connected with CyberPower.
Since starting in the US, CyberPower has expanded its business across continents to the rest of America, Europe, Asia and Oceania. All the professional teams in CyberPower’s subsidiaries and branch offices are dedicated to providing excellent services and bespoke support that suit local customer’s needs the best.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's