CONNECTED EQUIPMENT POLICY
THE WARRANTY CONDITIONS DO NOT GUARANTEE THE RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICE.
EQUIPMENT CONNECTED POLICY
If a customer's electronic device is damaged by power line transients on an AC power line (230V - see note below) while directly and properly connected to a standard CYBERPOWER product covered by the Connected Equipment Policy ("Connected Equipment Policy") Device "), CYBERPOWER will, at its sole discretion, replace the CYBERPOWER product and either a) repair the connected equipment or, b) the customer, the market value of the connected equipment, subject to all other conditions listed below refund. The market value is determined by the current price list of the Boston Computer Exchange (or equivalent) and the refund is limited to the maximum amounts set forth below. The prerequisite for this is that CYBERPOWER determines as the cause of the damage that the CYBERPOWER product has not protected the connected device against power line transients and / or, if applicable, against transients on telephone or cable television lines. Power line transients that CYBERPOWER products are designed to protect include industry-standard voltage surges and surges on AC power lines. Protection against transients on telephone lines is provided only by appropriately designed CYBERPOWER products for the protection of modem or fax lines; If these protective devices are used, the telephone system must be equipped with a properly installed and functioning "primary protection" on the house connection (such devices are usually installed during the telephone installation) in order to cover the insurance against transients on telephone lines. Devices connected to cable TV lines are protected from transients only by appropriately designed CYBERPOWER products; in these cases, the cable television connection must be properly grounded in accordance with the relevant electrical equipment installation and safety regulations in order to insure against transients on cable television lines.
CYBERPOWER reserves the right to determine if the damage to the connected equipment is due to a failure of the CYBERPOWER product and will ask CYBERPOWER to verify the damaged equipment. This policy covers only damage to the connected equipment that is not covered by any other coverage, including any manufacturer's warranties and any extended warranties, and is limited to the additional scope of service required.
Customers who meet the requirements and conditions set out in this policy will be compensated by CYBERPOWER for the following periods and up to the maximum amounts specified (assumption of repair costs or reimbursement of market value).
MAXIMUM AMOUNTS AND DEADLINES OF THE EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY:
|Series||Guarantee - Sum insured|
|BU Series||24 months - 25,000 euros|
|BRics Series||24 months - 25,000 euros|
|DL Series||24 months - 25,000 euros|
|EX Series||24 months - 25,000 euros|
|UT Series||24 months - 25,000 euros|
|Value Series||24 months - 25,000 euros|
|PFC Sinewave Series||24 months - 25,000 euros|
|Series||Guarantee - Sum insured|
|Office Rackmount Series||24 months - 25,000 euros|
|Professional Tower Series||36 months - 25,000 euros|
|Professional Rackmount Series||36 months - 25,000 euros|
|Online Series||36 months - 25,000 euros|
|Online S Series||36 months - 25,000 euros|
CyberPower Surge Home / Professional Series = 25.000, - €
Period of validity: within the scope of the respective product warranty. (for example 24 months or 36 months warranty)
Note: The term "lifetime product warranty" means the lifetime of the product only in the possession of the first purchaser ("you" or "buyer"), and is limited to max. 10 years limited.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE USE OF BENEFITS FROM THE EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY:
- You must register the product and, for this purpose, send the enclosed warranty card to CYBERPOWER within 10 days of purchase of the product. The card must be filled out completely; In addition, you should keep a copy for your records.
- All connected devices must have the CE mark.
- The CYBERPOWER product must be connected to a properly connected and grounded power outlet; no extension cords, adapters, other grounding or electrical connections may be used, except for other standard CYBERPOWER 230V products. The installation must not contain power supply protection products from other manufacturers. The installation must be carried out in accordance with the relevant installation and safety regulations for electrical systems.
- Any Connected Equipment Policy claims must be registered within 10 days of alleged damage to the connected equipment.
- The Connected Equipment Policy covers only the above mentioned product models used in the European Economic Area.
THE FOLLOWING DAMAGES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY:
- DAMAGE TO ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT CAUSED BY TRANSIENTS ON DATA LINES.
- Recovery of lost data and reinstallation of software.
- This policy does not cover damage caused by causes other than transients on AC power lines, except for damage due to transients on telephone or cable TV lines, which are included if the CYBERPOWER product provides such protection.
- DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE ABSENCE OF ANY SUITABLE INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT FOR THE PRODUCT (FOR EXAMPLE THE ABSENCE OF A PROPER SECURITY GROUNDING).
- Damage caused by improper use of the CYBERPOWER product.
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters such as fire, flood or wind.
- Damage due to improper or incorrect use, modification, modification or negligence.
- Subject to the terms of this Policy, CYBERPOWER shall under no circumstances be liable for any other damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or multiple damages caused by the use of the CYBERPOWER Product, and any damage to the connected equipment, regardless of the nature of the damage Legal theory on which such a claim is based. This also applies if CYBERPOWER has been advised of the possibility of such damage. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE ANY LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS OR ON INCREASED LOSS; LOSS OF USE OF CYBER POWER PRODUCT OR THE CONNECTED UNIT OF OTHER ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF SOFTWARE, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWNTIME, DAMAGE FROM THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES , INCLUDING CUSTOMERS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
ASSERTION OF CLAIMS FROM THE EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY:
- If all insurance conditions are met, contact the CYBERPOWER Customer Service Department by telephone (for a list of telephone numbers, see the end of this document) and request a product return code (RMA number). CYBERPOWER will then send you a claim form that must be completed and submitted within 30 days.
- Label the relevant CYBERPOWER product with the CEP return number.
- Pack the CYBERPOWER product in its original packaging (or request packaging from CYBERPOWER if you no longer have the original packaging). Place the completed CEP damage form and a copy of the CYBERPOWER product delivery note in the shipping box.
- Write the CEP return number clearly legible on the outside of the shipping box.
- Send the product (the cost of shipping to CYBERPOWER is borne by the sender) to the following address:
CyberPower Systems GmbH, Technical Support
Edisonstr. 16, 85716 Unterschleissheim
Tel. + 49-89-1222 166 0.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing signed by you and CYBERPOWER, the terms and conditions of this Policy are deemed complete and exclusive party agreements. All prior agreements, whether oral or in writing, as well as any further communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be cancelled by this policy. Neither CYBERPOWER employees nor other parties have the authority to make any statements beyond the Connected Equipment Policy statements in this agreement.
CyberPower Systems GmbH
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|