Online Double-conversion Topology
The UPS adopts online double-conversion topology to provide the best power quality regardless of the conditions of incoming power all the time. This topology features a zero transfer time, supporting system operation with no downtime.
Online ECO Mode
When the quality of utility power is good, the UPS switches to ECO mode to increase system efficiency. When the quality is unstable, the UPS switches to line mode to guarantee the best power quality.
High Density Design
The high-capacity UPS provides reliable and high-quality battery backup in a compact design, significantly optimizing space in a rack enclosure.
High Output Power Factor
The UPS’s output power factor is 1, which means that more critical devices with higher amount of total watts can be powered by the UPS, utilizing more loads efficiently.
Flexible System Configuration
Users can achieve flexible configuration with the system, which can be configured to 3-in/3-out and 3-in/1-out, making it convenient to customize IT solutions based on different needs.
The product is compatible with 19” standard rack cabinet, which makes it convenient to be integrated with servers and data centers.
Color LCD with Touch Panel
The color LCD with touch panel is designed with friendly, intuitive, and graphical user-interface, allowing users to monitor power system and configure settings by simply touching the screen.
Dual Input Design
By allowing users to connect one input from AC power source and the other from UPS output, the dual power input design ensures high quality power and system continuity for connected equipment.
UPS Parallel Expansion
The UPS parallel expansion capability allows users to customize their power systems by connecting multiple UPS units, therefore reaching even higher capacity and achieving N+X power redundancy to protect the systems against power failures.
Power continuity can be achieved with generators during a power outage. When UPS is running on generator's power, the UPS can stabilize generator's unstable voltages, providing reliable power.
Extended Battery Module (EBM)
The UPS can connect to extended battery modules (EBM) to prolong system runtime during power interruption. The EBM comes with plug-n-play DC connectors and supports EBM expansion, ensuring system's maximum power availability.
Smart Battery Management
The UPS adopts Smart Battery Management (SBM) technology to manage the battery charging process by using a 3-cycle approach and temperature compensation, extending battery lifetime.
Remote Management Capability
Remote management capability enables monitoring and controlling of devices through Remote Management Card. Users can also perform management tasks, such as scheduled shutdowns and reboots.
PowerPanel® Business Software
The PowerPanel® Management Software can perform large-scale power management and system graceful shutdown. This software has achieved VMware Ready™ status, and is compatible with VMware ESXi. It also supports Citrix XenServer and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|