Energy Saving Technology
The UPS adopts CyberPower's patented GreenPower UPS™ technology to enhance UPS operating efficiency, reduce heat generation, consume less power and save more energy costs than conventional UPS models.
Active PFC Compatible
The equipment with active power factor correction (PFC) design requires Pure Sine Wave source. The UPS provides pure sine wave to meet the requirement of the equipment, enhancing system efficiency and saving electricity costs.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
The UPS has built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) function to regulate low voltages and over voltages when incoming utility power has fluctuations, thus providing consistent and reliable power to connected devices.
Multifunction LCD Readout
The LCD readout displays clear system information, such as power status, battery status, load status and more. It also features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, allowing users to easily manage and monitor the entire system.
USB Charging Port
The UPS comes with USB charging port to power electronic devices. The USB charging port is plug-and-play design for quick and immediate use, allowing users to conveniently employ USB port to power devices.
The UPS outlets absorb surges and spikes caused by thunder and lightning, hence providing complete protection for equipment and devices.
Data Line Protection with High-speed Transmission
The UPS provides data line protection to absorb surges and spikes, while ensuring Ethernet data transmission speed up to 1Gbps for efficient data transfer.
Users can replace UPS batteries on their own easily. The user-replaceable function conveniently brings your UPS back to life as well as ensuring the power system's reliability.
PowerPanel Personal Software
The PowerPanel Management Software is a power management solution which provides PC graceful shutdown to prevent unexpected data loss. This software supports easy UPS status monitoring, event logging, and power settings to protect connected devices.
PowerPanel Cloud Solution
The solution offers a convenient cloud-based management which allows users to access and monitor the UPS systems through a secure web portal or mobile app anytime, anywhere.
230 ± 10%
Schuko x 6
230 ± 10%
Schuko x 6
230 ± 10%
Schuko x 6
Product Commercial Film
PFC Sinewave UPS Series
Backup UPS Systems
PFC Sinewave Series 850 - 1,000VA (Tower Form Factor)
PFC Sinewave UPS Series 1,300 - 1,500VA (Tower Form Factor)
How Does a UPS Work?
The Benefits of Pure Sine Wave
Why Do I Need a UPS?
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number on your CyberPower products
Every CyberPower product has a unique serial number (S/N) and they can only be 12 or 16 digits.
The location of the serial number label may vary by different products, but you can find it on the back or bottom side of most products.
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|