Online Double-conversion Topology
The UPS adopts online double-conversion topology to provide the best power quality regardless of the conditions of incoming power all the time. This topology features a zero transfer time, supporting system operation with no downtime.
Online ECO Mode
When the quality of utility power is good, the UPS switches to ECO mode to increase system efficiency. When the quality is unstable, the UPS switches to line mode to guarantee the best power quality.
Color LCD Panel
The color LCD panel is designed with intuitive and graphical user-interface, allowing users to monitor power system and configure settings with ease.
The UPS outlets absorb surges and spikes caused by thunder and lightning, hence providing complete protection for equipment and devices.
Critical/Non-critical Load Outlets
Users can configure critical/non-critical load (CL/NCL) settings through the software. When battery power is insufficient during a power outage, the NCL outlets can be cut off to preserve power to extend the runtime for critical devices.
Data Line Protection
The UPS provides data line protection to protect connected devices from surges and spikes caused by lightning, avoiding potential system damage.
Power continuity can be achieved with generators during a power outage. When UPS is running on generator's power, the UPS can stabilize generator's unstable voltages, providing reliable power.
Extended Battery Module Auto-detection
The UPS comes with extended battery module auto-detection, which allows users to know the quantity of connected extended battery modules (EBM) in order to easily estimate UPS's runtime.
Variable Speed Fans
The UPS is designed with variable 20-speed fan that provides automatic thermal management based on power load to reduce noise and offer greater comfort for users.
Relay-type Dry Contact
With relay-type dry contact port, users can know UPS status from connected light bulb or alarm in order to monitor and manage UPS conveniently.
Emergency Power Off
The EPO port is a dry contact which can connect to an external switch, allowing users to immediately shut down UPS systems to ensure safety when disaster strikes.
Remote Management Capability
Remote management capability enables monitoring and controlling of devices through Remote Management Card. Users can also perform management tasks, such as scheduled shutdowns and reboots.
PowerPanel® Business Software
The PowerPanel® Management Software can perform large-scale power management and system graceful shutdown. This software has achieved VMware Ready™ status, and is compatible with VMware ESXi. It also supports Citrix XenServer and Microsoft Hyper-V.
208 ± 1%
220 ± 1%
230 ± 1%
240 ± 1%
IEC C13 x 8
208 ± 1%
220 ± 1%
230 ± 1%
240 ± 1%
IEC C13 x 8
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|