Power Device Network Utility
- PDNU V1.5.3 Supported OS (32 bit, 64 bit): Windows 10/8/7; Windows Server 2012/2008/2003
- PDNU V2.0.0 Supported OS (64 bit): Windows 10/7; Windows Server 2016/2012 R2
- PDNU V2.0.0 Supported OS (32 bit): Windows 7
- Use with: UPS with remote management card installed, PDU with network/SNMP capabilities, ATS PDU with a remote management card installed, Battery Management System with network/SNMP capabilities, Data Logger with network/SNMP capabilities
The Power Device Network Utility V1.5.3 gives users an easy-to-use interface for finding CyberPower network devices and remote management cards. This utility scans network devices for media access control addresses that match CyberPower network hardware. It configures the located devices with a specific IP address, subnet mask, and gateway address, allowing them to work properly on the network and integrate with the CyberPower Management Console.
The Power Device Network Utility V2.0.0 is a powerful network utility that can help users configure power device network setting, upload firmware and configuration file of remote management cards across different subnet. This utility provides a simple interface to scan and configure CyberPower network devices and records all of the performed actions in the log.
- Installation Wizard provides easy step-by-step setup.
- Displays complete equipment list found during a network scan.
- Uploads firmware and configuration file of remote management cards across different subnet (supported by PDNU V2.0.0).
- UPS with a remote management card
- PDU with network/SNMP capabilities
- ATS PDU with a remote management card installed
- Battery Management System with network/SNMP capabilities
- Data Logger with network/SNMP capabilities
Power Device Network Utility
CyberPower Power Device Network Utility scans network devices for media access control addresses that match CyberPower network hardware. It configures the located devices with a specific IP address.
File Name Power Device Network Utility v2.0.0File TypeUser's ManualVersion1Language EnglishFile Size 4.2 MB
File Name Power Device Network Utility for WindowsOperating SystemWindows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2008File Type Software & UtilityVersion 1.5.3Language
EnglishMD517CE3B4231B2BBC9C579BFEC7002592DFile Size 1.72 MBDescription For establishing the IP address of CyberPower PDU devices (Monitored and Switched series) and remote management cards.File Name Power Device Network Utility for MacOperating SystemmacOS 10.12/macOS 10.11File Type Software & UtilityVersion 1.1Language EnglishMD5AF50508B425F2CFEF6FA6CCB5291E344File Size 12.8 MBDescription For establishing the IP address of CyberPower PDU devices (Monitored and Switched series) and remote management cards.
File Name Power Device Network Utility for Windows 32bitOperating SystemWindows 7File Type Software & UtilityVersion 2.0.0Language
EnglishMD5f4f1df732af01c6e6067ea80c3ab4096File Size 72.8 MBDescription For configuring CyberPower power device network setting and uploading firmware and configuration file of remote management cards.File Name Power Device Network Utility for Windows 64bitOperating SystemWindows 10/Windows 7/Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2012 R2File Type Software & UtilityVersion 2.0.0Language EnglishMD58210ddd5def95228110d0a0c19b4834fFile Size 72.1 MBDescription For configuring CyberPower power device network setting and uploading firmware and configuration file of remote management cards.
File Name Power Device Network Utility for Linux 64bitOperating SystemUbuntu 18.04 LTSFile Type Software & UtilityVersion 2.0.0Language
EnglishMD50b854400c8d0977594919b041dea23cfFile Size 73.3 MBDescription For configuring CyberPower power device network setting and uploading firmware and configuration file of remote management cards.File Name Power Device Network Utility for Mac 64bitOperating SystemmacOS 10.14File Type Software & UtilityVersion 2.0.0Language EnglishMD502a16cf896e78edfa32341af780f00e7File Size 54.5 MB
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Your message has been sent successfully.
Your message send failed.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below: