Real-time Remote Power Monitoring
Through real-time remote monitoring, users can monitor power status over the network, including input voltage, power consumption and more. Thus, users can be timely informed with reliable power information.
Dual Input Design
The Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) comes with dual input design. When the preferred power input fails, the ATS will switch to the secondary one to ensure continuous operation.
Auto-detect and Auto-switch
Designed with auto-detect and auto-switch, the Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) can detect when either of the power source fails. Then, the auto-switch design can switch from one power source to the other one seamlessly.
Quick Transfer Time
The product with dual AC inputs supports quick transfer time (8-12 ms) for seamless power switching. When the main power input fails, the product will seamlessly auto-switch to the secondary one, ensuring continuous system operation.
Multifunction LCD Readout
The LCD readout displays clear system information, such as power status, load status and more. It also features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, allowing users to easily manage and monitor the entire system.
Hot-swappable LCD Design
The featured hot-swappable LCD design allows for LCD panel replacement without interrupting operation. This design allows users to safely remove and replace LCD panel without having to shut down the system, enabling convenient maintenance.
The ENVIROSENSOR can work with the product to provide real-time temperature and humidity information. The ENVIROSENSOR can be integrated by connecting to the remote management card, allowing users to monitor the environmental conditions.
PowerPanel® Business Software
The PowerPanel® Management Software can perform power management and system graceful shutdown. This software has achieved VMware Ready™ status, and is compatible with VMware ESXi. It also supports Citrix XenServer and Microsoft Hyper-V.
PowerPanel® Enterprise Software
The PowerPanel® Management Software is for monitoring and managing the power equipment, environment and energy usage in the data center. It is easy to deploy and use, offering the real-time PUE, dynamic dashboards, periodic reports and instant alarms to keep your data center up and running.
Cord Retention Tray
The product comes with cord retention tray. When setting up IT equipment in racks, users can fasten the power cords to the cord retention tray, preventing cables from getting tangled.
IEC Receptacle Locking
The IEC receptacle locking prevents the cable from getting loose. The IEC receptacle locking secures the cables connected to the outlets, enhancing the stability of cable connection.
200 ~ 240
IEC C13 x 12
Automatic Transfer Switches Series
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below:
Set a New Password
|Password does not match Minimum of 8 characters in length.|