Reduce Risk of Downtime
The BMS can monitor the health status of each connected battery, identifying the battery failure in advance and eliminating the risk of downtime.
Battery Condition Monitoring
The BMS can monitor the battery voltage, temperature, internal resistance and can measure battery vitals with high accuracy to inform user of precise battery condition.
By performing the charge equalization of every battery in a string, the battery management system is able to maximize the battery lifespan and optimize the battery performance, thereby enabling the battery to be used as long as possible.
Automatic Event Notification
When a specific event happens, user can be notified through E-mail, SNMP traps, Syslog or SMS by performing configuration on the web interface, and act immediately to solve the issue.
Support Multiple Management Interfaces
The battery management system supports various management interface, including the web (HTTP/HTTPS), console (Telnet/SSH), SNMP (v1/v3) and BMS software.
User-friendly Web Interface
The battery management system offers user-friendly web interface, which includes vital functions such as general overview, detailed battery Information, configuration setting and historical record.
By implementing the FTP tool/ HyperTerminal tool, user can upgrade Ethernet module/ local firmware, thereby getting upgrade for the newest function to ensure optimal system operation.
The ENVIROSENSOR can work with the product to provide real-time temperature and humidity information. The ENVIROSENSOR can be integrated by connecting to the remote management card, allowing users to monitor the environmental conditions.
Wide Operating Temperature
Capable of operating under a wide range of temperature (-40-60 °C), the system can perform consistent operation under various environmental temperature extremes.
Low Power Consumption
By achieving low power consumption, the battery management system can effectively reduce the impact on the battery, thereby protecting connected devices from downtime during a power failure.
Battery Management System
- More than 100 distributors and retail locations worldwide
- Won Data Center 100 and Top 20 Infrastructure Provider by CRN three times in a row since 2013
- Received the world's first Energy Star certificate from CSA group and was awarded Energy-efficient IT Systems by Green IT Best Practice Award 2012
- Launched Datacenter UPS systems product line, and developed software compatibility with critical virtualization technology partners, including VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat, and Citrix
- Established office in Japan and started sales through channels in Australia to expand its business presences in Asia-Pacific region
- CyberPower started Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Taiwan stock market
- Launched the first high-frequency energy-saving UPS with ultra-efficient technology
- Recognized as ''Best New Vendor of the Year'' by Ingram Micro, the world's largest distributor of computer and technology products
- Developed and launched DC UPS for Telecom industry
- Commenced partnership with the world's largest IT distributor and global network technology provider, Tech Data and Tellabs
- Certified by UL LCC to provide advanced testing environment
- Performed safety tests, EMI certification and pre-testing to accelerate the development process and enhance engineering excellence
- Introduced UPS Power98, the first UPS designed to be compatible with Windows 98
- Entered the world's largest and multi-national retail stores: Walmart, BestBuy and Fry's
Your web browser is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser for best performance of the site.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on our website may be degraded.
Find the serial number of your CyberPower product
You have exceeded the maximum number of comparison list.
The comparison should be based on the same product line
Please properly fill out all the required fields.
Thanks for registering with us. An email has been sent to you with a link to activate your account.
Your account has been activated successfully
The link has either expired or is no longer valid.
Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
Your profile has been updated successfully.
There is no record for the product registration now.
Your product has been registered successfully.
This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please check if the serial number is the same as that on your package box.
If an account exists, an e-mail with a link to reset your password has been sent.
The link has expired.
Your password has been updated successfully. Please use your password for log-in.
Your current password is not authenticated.
Please Select Store Type.
Please Select Country.
Please enter keyword
This product is not available in this region, please check with your local dealer for details.
Serial Number is duplicate
Warning！You are now leaving our website.
Please log in to register your product.
Please select a Product line.
Your message has been sent successfully.
Your message send failed.
Sorry, there are no results found based on your current selection of filters. Please adjust the value and try again.
Power load should be number only. Please note the number can't be zero or minus.
Please fill in information below: